Thursday, March 26, 2009

Off To Shangai

I would not be posting regularly for the next 8 days or so. We are flying off to Shangai, China this weekend. Heard from a couple of friends that Shangai is not that friendly towards foreigners. Oh well, as usual, we will check it out for ourselves before jumping into any conclusion. More often that not, what we hear and what we experience are poles apart. We do not wish to be carried away by any preconceived notions just prior to our trip. I'm sure we will have a blast with the Chinese. Will keep you posted once I'm back. Till then, you stay safe. Take care everyone :)

8 comments:

  1. have a wonderful time and take care.

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely and safe trip! I'm sure you will enjoy it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the great posts. Love, light and blessings to you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so envious! Shangai...how exciting. I will await living vicariously through you.

    Reading "Eat, Pray, Love" now. I LOVE it so much. From the very first "BEAD" a line jumped out at me as if to speak to me alone. "This was my moment to look for the kind of healing and peace that can only come from solitude." I appreciate your reminding me that I had the book next to my bed collecting dust.

    Peace and light,

    Elle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back!

    What a wonderful trip experience you shared about the food and your waiter "friend". You give me hope that I will some day travel to that part of our world.

    Kindest regards,

    Elle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Elle. And yes this city is highly recommended for a visit. What a dynamic cultural experience!I'm glad to hear that you have started reading eat, pray, love again.When I was reading it,I felt like that book was talking to me in its own subtle way.Enjoy it my friend :)

    ReplyDelete

Your contribution is very much appreciated. Thank You :)