Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy 3rd Year Wedding Anniversary My Love :)


My husband is a man of character who understands commitment and does more than his share to make his family comfortable, safe, and secure. I adore him.

My partner is a man who is patient, optimistic, caring, and wise. His sense of humor and support holds me up when I can't do it myself. I'm grateful to him.

My friend is the only man with whom I can share my deepest secrets and know they'll be safe. Time with him is always good. I cherish him.

You are all of those things and more to me. I'm so thankful you came into my world, for if you hadnt, I'm sure I never would have known the kind of happiness you've brought into my life.

Happy Anniversary To My Soulmate...My number one Fan!

2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! Congratulations. You are very blessed. I wish happiness and health to you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Charli :). All of us are very blessed in one way or the other.

    ReplyDelete

Your contribution is very much appreciated. Thank You :)